- 4 cups shelled edamame green soybeans
- 1 cup chopped napa cabbage
- ½ cup chopped bok choy
- ½ cup rice wine vinegar
- ¼ cup sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon coarse salt
- ½ cup shredded carrots
- 1 tablespoon black sesame seeds
- ¼ cup shredded white daikon radish
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook edamame in the boiling water until tender, about 3 minutes. Drain and chill in the refrigerator.
- Combine napa cabbage, bok choy, vinegar, sesame oil, and salt in a small bowl. Let sit in at room temperature until cabbage is slightly wilted, about 20 minutes.
- Stir edamame and carrots into cabbage mixture. Refrigerate until fully chilled, 1 hour.
- Top edamame salad with sesame seeds and daikon radish before serving.
Chocolate Pancakes "I love chocolate. I like milk and dark chocolate, but definitely not white."Alicia Sacramone No ratings yet Print Recipe Prep Time 5 minsCook Time 8 minsTotal Time 13 mins Course DessertCuisine American Servings 4Calories 418 kcal Ingredients 1x2x3x1 ¼ cups all-purpose flour¼ cup unsweetened cocoa powder3 tablespoons white sugar¼ teaspoon salt2 eggs at room temperature1 ¼ cups milk½ teaspoon vanilla2 tablespoons melted butter½ cup semisweet chocolate chips Instructions Whisk flour, cocoa powder, sugar, and salt...
Voodoo Pasta "Given that southern Italian pasta-making doesn't incorporate the richness of egg yolks like they do in the north, even the basic hero of Italian cuisine – pasta – is vegan."Melissa Leong No ratings yet Print Recipe Prep Time 10 minsCook Time 20 minsTotal Time 30 mins Course Main Course, Side DishCuisine Indian Servings...
Leave a comment