Cream Cheese Brownies
- 4-ounce package German sweet chocolate.
- 5 tablespoons butter.
- 3-ounce package cream cheese.
- 1 cup sugar.
- 3 eggs.
- 1/2 cup plus 1 tablespoon flour.
- 1-1/2 teaspoons vanilla.
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder.
- 1/4 teaspoon salt.
- 1/2 cup nuts, chopped.
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract.
- Melt chocolate with 3 tablespoons butter over low heat, stirring constantly.
- Cool. Cream the remaining butter with cream cheese until soft.
- Gradually add 1/4 cup sugar.
- Blend in 1 egg, 1 tablespoon flour, and 1/2 teaspoon vanilla.
- Set it aside. Beat the remaining eggs until thick.
- Gradually add remaining sugar.
- Add baking powder, salt, and remaining flour.
- Blend in cooled chocolate mixture, nuts, almond extract, and remaining vanilla.
- Measure 1 cup chocolate batter and set aside.
- Spread the remaining chocolate batter in a greased 9-inch square pan.
- Top with cheese mixture.
- Drop measured chocolate batter from tablespoon onto cheese mixture.
- Swirl to marbleize. Bake at 350ºF for 35 to 40 minutes. Cool.
- Cut and store in refrigerator.
- Prepare the Silicone Molds for the chocolate.
- Put the filling grains inside each mold as desired.
- Pour the chocolate inside the molds.
- Leave it until it cools at the temperature of the Kitchen.
- Put it in the refrigerator until it becomes fully coherent.
- Take it out of the molds and serve it cold with coffee, and aluminum foil can be used as an alternative to Silicone Molds as follows:
- Put the chocolate mixture in another bowl.
- Put it in the refrigerator until it cools and sticks slightly so that it is formed and divided with a spoon.
- Get aluminum foil, and then cut it into medium sized squares.
- Bring the brownies from the refrigerator.
- Put a spoonful of each aluminum sheet with one or more of the fillings, pressing it to be in the middle of the brownies.
- Wrap the brownies as desired, tightening them and enabling them to take the desired shape.
- Keep the brownie chips in the refrigerator until they solidify and harden.
It makes 18 squares.
Best Nice Deals Team
Ingredients Pizza dough for one 9-inch, crust 3 cups apple pie filling 1/2 tsp cinnamon 1/2 tsp cloves 1 cup grated mozzarella/cheddar Preparation Method: Spread the dough on the pizza pan. In medium bowl, mix apple pie filling with cinnamon and cloves. Spread over pizza dough. Sprinkle grated cheese over top of pie filling. Bake...
Ingredients 1 cup kidney beans — dry 1 cup lima beans — dry 1 cup pinto beans — dry 1 cup garbanzo beans — dry 1 cup green beans 1 red onion — chopped 3 tablespoons freshly chopped parsley freshly ground black pepper — to taste Vinaigrette 1/3 cup virgin olive oil 3/4 cup red...