- 3 1 oz square of unsweetened chocolate.
- 1 1/4 c confectioners’ sugar.
- 1/3 c butter.
- 3 egg yolks (I use the whites to make macaroons or meringue cookies).
- 1 teaspoon vanilla or 2 tablespoon of cognac.
- Ground almonds or other nuts.
- Melted chocolate.
- Confectioners’ sugar.
- Chocolate or colored jimmies.
- Melt chocolate.
- Combine sugar and butter in bowl.
- Cream together.
- Add egg yolks, 1 at a time.
- Stir in melted chocolate and flavoring.
- Chill mixture.
- Break off pieces and form into balls.
- Roll in coating.
- Air-dry 1 hour.
- Store in air-tight container in very cool place.
- Prepare the Silicone Molds for the chocolate.
- Put the filling grains inside each mold as desired.
- Pour the chocolate inside the molds.
- Leave it until it cools at the temperature of the Kitchen.
- Put it in the refrigerator until it becomes fully coherent.
- Take it out of the molds and serve it cold with the coffee, and aluminum foil can be used as an alternative to Silicone Molds as follows:
- Put the chocolate mixture in another bowl.
- Put it in the refrigerator until it cools and sticks slightly so that it is formed and divided with a spoon.
- Get aluminum foil, and then cut it into medium sized squares.
- Bring the chocolate from the refrigerator.
- Put a spoonful of each aluminum sheet with one or more of the filling, pressing it to be in the middle of the chocolate.
- Wrap the chocolate as desired, tightening it and enabling it to take the desired shape.
- Keep the chocolate chips in the refrigerator until they solidify and harden.
Makes about fifty truffles.
Best Nice Deals Team
Ingredients 1/2 C honey. 1/3 C sugar. 1 1/4 C chopped walnuts. 1/4 C matzo farfel 2 tsp. Grated orange or lemon zest. Preparation Method: In a medium sized saucepan over low heat, heat the honey and sugar to boiling. Stir constantly. Add the nuts and the farfel and stir until the mixture is thick....
Leave a comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.