- 3 1 oz square of unsweetened chocolate.
- 1 1/4 c confectioners’ sugar.
- 1/3 c butter.
- 3 egg yolks (I use the whites to make macaroons or meringue cookies).
- 1 teaspoon vanilla or 2 tablespoons of cognac.
- Ground almonds or other nuts.
- Melted chocolate.
- Confectioners’ sugar.
- Chocolate or colored jimmies.
- Melt chocolate.
- Combine sugar and butter in bowl.
- Cream together.
- Add egg yolks, 1 at a time.
- Stir in melted chocolate and flavoring.
- Chill mixture.
- Break off pieces and form into balls.
- Roll in coating.
- Air-dry 1 hour.
- Store in air-tight container in very cool place.
- Prepare the Silicone Molds for the chocolate.
- Put the filling grains inside each mold as desired.
- Pour the chocolate inside the molds.
- Leave it until it cools at the temperature of the Kitchen.
- Put it in the refrigerator until it becomes fully coherent.
- Take it out of the molds and serve it cold with coffee, and aluminum foil can be used as an alternative to Silicone Molds as follows:
- Put the chocolate mixture in another bowl.
- Put it in the refrigerator until it cools and sticks slightly so that it is formed and divided with a spoon.
- Get aluminum foil, and then cut it into medium sized squares.
- Bring the chocolate from the refrigerator.
- Put a spoonful of each aluminum sheet with one or more of the fillings, pressing it to be in the middle of the chocolate.
- Wrap the chocolate as desired, tightening it and enabling it to take the desired shape.
- Keep the chocolate chips in the refrigerator until they solidify and harden.
Makes about fifty truffles.
Best Nice Deals Team
Ingredients For the filling 115g butter For the icing 1 tsp pure vanilla essence225g packed deep brown sugar80ml double cream, more if needed225g chopped nuts, optional1 tsp pure vanilla essence1 (500g) box icing sugar225g packed light brown sugar60ml milk4 eggs450g caster sugar230g butter, room temperature680g self-rising flour, sifted240ml milk115g butter For the cake 1 tsp...
Ingredients 3 ounces Lemon Jell-O — (1 Pkg.)3/4 cup — Boiling Water8 ounces Tomato Sauce — (1 can)1 1/2 teaspoons Vinegar1/2 teaspoon SaltPepper — Dash Of1 tablespoon Horseradish Preparation Method: Dissolve Jell-O in boiling water.Mix all other ingredients, and when Jell-O is at room temperature.Add and mix well.Pour into oiled 8-inch square pan.Chill until firm.Cut...