- ¼ cup water at room temperature
- ¼ cup butter melted
- ½ 3.4 ounce package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 cup warm milk
- 1 egg room temperature
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 4 cups bread flour
- 1 0.25 ounce package active dry yeast
- ½ cup butter softened
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 4 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- ¾ cup chopped pecans Optional
- 4 ounce package cream cheese, softened
- ¼ cup butter softened
- 1 cup confectioners’ sugar
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 ½ teaspoons milk
- In the pan of your bread machine, combine water, 1/4 cup melted butter, vanilla pudding, 1 cup warm milk, egg, 1 tablespoon sugar, salt, bread flour, and yeast. Set machine to Dough cycle; press Start.
- When Dough cycle has finished, turn dough out onto a lightly floured surface and roll into a 17×10 inch rectangle. Spread with 1/2 cup softened butter. In a small bowl, stir together brown sugar, cinnamon, and pecans. Sprinkle brown sugar mixture over dough.
- Butter a 9×13-inch baking pan.
- Roll up dough, beginning with long side. Slice into 16 one-inch slices; place in prepared pan. Let rolls rise in a warm place until doubled, about 45 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Bake rolls in preheated oven until browned, 15 to 20 minutes.
- Stir together cream cheese, 1/4 cup softened butter, confectioners’ sugar, vanilla extract, and 1 1/2 teaspoons milk. Remove rolls from oven and let cool until warm; spread frosting over warm rolls.
Tomato Basil Penne Pasta "I eat healthily as much as I can – meat, protein, carbs as well. I like my pasta; I like my rice. I like to have that sort of sustenance in me, because I'm always thinking of survival."Ant Middleton No ratings yet Print Recipe Prep Time 20 minutes minsCook Time 25...
Buffalo Style Chicken Pizza "Of course, I treat myself every now and then. Once a month I might have pizza and red wine and maybe a dessert, but that's it."Ricki-Lee Coulter No ratings yet Print Recipe Prep Time 15 minutes minsCook Time 5 minutes minsAdditional Time 5 minutes minsTotal Time 25 minutes mins Course Main...