- ½ Cup unsalted butter
- 2 1/3 C confectioner’s sugar
- ½ C cocoa
- 1/4 cup heavy or whipping cream
- 1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
The filling of:
- Whole almonds.
- After-dinner mints.
- Crushed nuts.
- Confectioners sugar.
- Bring the unsalted butter, then put it in a stainless steel container or any container that conducts heat, and it should be non-glass.
- Bring a liter of water, then put the container on the stove, place the other heat-connected container on top of it so that it forms a cover for the bowl in a tight manner, in order to make a water bath, and to cook the chocolate in it without direct heat that affects its taste or burning.
- Put the butter in a bowl, and then stir it until it melts completely.
- Put the 1/4 cup heavy or whipping cream over the butter, and stir the ingredients until they are homogeneous with each other.
- Add the 1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla and stir the mixture until it becomes thick and is in the water bath.
- Add 2 1/3 C confectioner’s sugar and ½ C cocoa powder and stir continuously until we have a mixture of slightly dense chocolate.
- Prepare the Silicone Molds for the chocolate, then put the filling grains inside each mold as desired, and pour the chocolate inside the molds, leave it until it cools at the temperature of the Kitchen, then put it in the refrigerator until it becomes fully coherent.
- Take it out of the molds and serve it cold with the coffee, and aluminum foil can be used as an alternative to Silicone Molds as follows:
- Put the chocolate mixture in another bowl, and then put it in the refrigerator until it cools and sticks slightly so that it is formed and divided with a spoon.
- Get aluminum foil, and then cut it into medium sized squares.
- Bring the chocolate from the refrigerator, then put a spoonful of each aluminum sheet with one or more of the filling, pressing it to be in the middle of the chocolate, after that we wrap the chocolate as desired, tightening it and enabling it to take the desired shape. We keep the chocolate chips in the refrigerator until they solidify and harden.
Best Nice Deals Team
Ingredients 1 pound rotini. 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts. 3 stalks celery — chopped. 1 red bell pepper — chopped. 2 1/4 ounces black olives — sliced. 4 ounces feta cheese — drained & crumbled. 3 green onions — finely sliced. 16 ounces Italian salad dressing. Preparation Method: Cook chicken in water to cover...
Ingredients 4 Each Fresh artichoke hearts. 1 Tablespoon Wine vinegar. 2 Cups Artichoke hearts, quartered. 1 Teaspoon Louisiana hot sauce. 1 Each Small garlic clove. 2 Teaspoons Salt. 1 Teaspoon Lea & Perrins. 3 Tablespoons Olive oil. 1 Tablespoon Lemon juice. Preparation Method: In a wooden salad bowl, mash garlic and salt with a strong...
Leave a comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.