- ½ Cup unsalted butter
- 2 1/3 C confectioner’s sugar
- ½ C cocoa
- 1/4 cup heavy or whipping cream
- 1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
The filling of:
- Whole almonds.
- After-dinner mints.
- Crushed nuts.
- Confectioners’ sugar.
- Bring the unsalted butter, then put it in a stainless-steel container or any container that conducts heat, and it should be non-glass.
- Bring a liter of water, then put the container on the stove, place the other heat-connected container on top of it so that it forms a cover for the bowl in a tight manner, to make a water bath, and to cook the chocolate in it without direct heat that affects its taste or burning.
- Put the butter in a bowl, and then stir it until it melts completely.
- Put the 1/4 cup heavy or whipping cream over the butter and stir the ingredients until they are homogeneous with each other.
- Add the 1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla and stir the mixture until it becomes thick and is in the water bath.
- Add 2 1/3 C confectioner’s sugar and ½ C cocoa powder and stir continuously until we have a mixture of slightly dense chocolate.
- Prepare the Silicone Molds for the chocolate, then put the filling grains inside each mold as desired, and pour the chocolate inside the molds, leave it until it cools at the temperature of the Kitchen, then put it in the refrigerator until it becomes fully coherent.
- Take it out of the molds and serve it cold with coffee, and aluminum foil can be used as an alternative to Silicone Molds as follows:
- Put the chocolate mixture in another bowl, and then put it in the refrigerator until it cools and sticks slightly so that it is formed and divided with a spoon.
- Get aluminum foil, and then cut it into medium sized squares.
- Bring the chocolate from the refrigerator, then put a spoonful of each aluminum sheet with one or more of the fillings, pressing it to be in the middle of the chocolate, after that we wrap the chocolate as desired, tightening it and enabling it to take the desired shape. We keep the chocolate chips in the refrigerator until they solidify and harden.
Best Nice Deals Team
Banana Walnut Bread No ratings yet Cook Time 55 minsCooling Time 5 minsTotal Time 1 hr Course BreakfastCuisine American Servings 4Calories 320 kcal Ingredients 1x2x3x200 g caster sugar3 very ripe bananas peeled, and mashed with a fork50 g toasted walnut pieces chopped1/2 cup unsalted butter at room temperature, plus more forpreparing the tin1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract1 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda1/2 teaspoon table salt2 large eggs at room temperature150 g plain flour Instructions Sift the flour, bicarbonate of...
Ingredients 4 Each Fresh artichoke hearts.1 Tablespoon Wine vinegar.2 Cups Artichoke hearts, quartered.1 Teaspoon Louisiana spicy sauce.1 Each Small garlic clove.2 Teaspoons Salt.1 Teaspoon Lea & Perrins.3 Tablespoons Olive oil.1 Tablespoon Lemon juice. Preparation Method: In a wooden salad bowl, mash garlic and salt with a strong fork.Add fresh artichoke hearts, and mash with the...