- 24 circular pretzels
- 24 milk chocolate candy kisses
- 1.69 ounce package mini candy-coated chocolates
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Place pretzels on baking sheets. Unwrap candy kisses and place one in the center of each pretzel.
- Place in preheated oven 1 to 2 minutes, until kisses melt. Remove from oven and place one candy-coated chocolate in the center of each pretzel. Chill in refrigerator until set.
Italian Feather Bread Pizza Dough "My husband is American but Italian. Then I have the Mexicano side. I see both in my kids. My daughter is more Italian – she leans towards pizza – and my son leans more towards guacamole and puts lime in everything."Thalia No ratings yet Print Recipe Prep Time 15 minutes...
Perfect Summer Fruit Salad "I pay a bit more than lip-service to health: I don't eat chips or pre-prepared food, and it might be a comedy sacrilege to admit I do like vegetables, fruit and salad and stuff."Jo Brand No ratings yet Print Recipe Prep Time 25 minutes minsCook Time 5 minutes minsAdditional Time 3...