- 8 oz White chocolate; divided
- 8 oz Chocolate chips (semi-sweet)
- 1/2 cup Peanuts-salted
- 1/2 cup Marshmallows-mini
- 1/2 cup Rice crispy cereal
- 1/2 cup Coconut
- 1/2 cup Cherries-candied-red and green
- In heavy saucepan or top of double boiler, melt 6oz white chocolate and the chocolate chips.
- Stir in peanuts, marshmallows, and cereal.
- Pour onto a greased 10-inch pizza pan or a 10-inch circle of cardboard covered with foil.
- Spread to even out top.
- Sprinkle with coconut. Top with cherries. Melt remaining white chocolate; drizzle over pizza.
- Steam broccoli for 5 minutes & immediately place in ice water to halt cooking & retain color.
- Brush pizza shell with olive oil; squeeze cherry tomatoes & spread on top with mozzarella cheese.
- Arrange shrimp, broccoli, peppers, sundried tomatoes & olives on pizza.
- Bake for 10 minutes at 450 degrees.
- Note this recipe calls for only black olives, but not being fond of black olives I replaced them with green olives.
- For cutting the pizza into slices, you can use Double Kitchen Copper Pizza Cutter.
Warm regards, Best Nice Deals Team
Ingredients 20ml whole milk 80g salted butter 30ml lemon juice 2 tbsp lemon curd 50g pale yellow fondant sugar paste 300g white fondant sugar paste 300g icing sugar For the Icing 1 1/2 tsp baking powder 140g caster sugar 40g softened salted butter, plus extra for greasing pan Zest of one lemon 1 egg 120ml...
Ingredients 3 1/3 C sugar. 1 C butter. 1 C packed dark brown sugar. 1 can (12 oz) evaporated milk. 32 large marshmallows. Halved 2 cups (12 oz) semisweet chocolate chips. 2 milk chocolate candy bars (7 oz each). Broken 2 squares (1 oz each) semisweet baking chocolate. Chopped 1 tablespoon vanilla. Extract 2 C...