- 5.9 ounce package instant chocolate pudding mix
- 2 cups low-fat milk
- waxed paper
- 9 inch pie shell, baked
- 8 ounce container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- ¼ cup chocolate shavings
- Whisk milk and pudding mix together in a large bowl until smooth; cover pudding with waxed paper and set aside for 5 minutes.
- Pour pudding into pie shell and refrigerate until set, at least 1 hour.
- Top with whipped topping before serving and garnish with chocolate shavings.
Chicken Florentine Pizza “Pizza is like the entire food pyramid!”Madeline Oles 5 from 2 votes Prep Time 20 minsCook Time 30 minsAdditional 5 minsTotal Time 55 mins Course Breakfast, Main CourseCuisine Italian Servings 8Calories 214.7 kcal Ingredients 1x2x3x¼ teaspoon salt¼ teaspoon garlic powder1 cup fresh spinach1 tablespoon water14 ounce package refrigerated pizza dough1 tablespoon olive oil⅓ cup pizza sauce⅔ cup shredded Italian cheese blend divided⅓ cup chopped cooked chicken breast¼ cup sun-dried tomatoes cut into thin strips1 tablespoon butter...
Mexican Bean Salad "I prefer to drink my salad to get veggies and other nutrients throughout the day, so smoothies are a staple of my day-to-day diet. They taste delicious even when they are packed with spinach, kale, and healthy superfoods."Beth Behrs No ratings yet Prep Time 15 minsAdditional 1 hrTotal Time 1 hr 15...