- 1 ¼ cups all-purpose flour
- ¼ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3 tablespoons white sugar
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs at room temperature
- 1 ¼ cups milk
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- ½ cup semisweet chocolate chips
- Whisk flour, cocoa powder, sugar, and salt together in a large bowl. Beat eggs, milk, and vanilla in another bowl; mix in the melted butter. Pour the wet ingredients into the dry and mix just until combined. Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Heat a lightly oiled griddle or skillet over medium-high heat. For each pancake, pour 1/4 cup batter on griddle and cook until bubbles pop in the center of the pancake, about 2 to 3 minutes. Flip, and cook an additional minute on the opposite side.
Quick and Easy Pizza Crust "My favorite foods are things that aren't great to eat, like pizza."Stephen Pagliuca No ratings yet Print Recipe Prep Time 10 minutes minsCook Time 15 minutes minsAdditional Time 20 minutes minsTotal Time 45 minutes mins Course Main CourseCuisine Italian Servings 8Calories 170 kcal Ingredients 1x2x3x1 cup warm water 110 degrees F/45 degrees C1 0.25-ounce package...
Edamame Salad "My aunt took me to see 'Salad Days' when I was seven. This story of a magic piano that infects everyone who hears it infected me, too. It was a Road to Damascus moment in my life."Cameron Mackintosh No ratings yet Print Recipe Prep Time 20 minutes minsCook Time 5 minutes minsAdditional Time...