Chocolate Mint Dessert Balls
- 9 oz Chocolate chips; melted.
- 1/2 c Creme de menthe.
- 24 oz Cream cheese; softened.
- 1 ts Cinnamon, ground.
- 2 c Pecans; finely chopped.
- Chocolate cookie wafers.
- In large bowl, mix ingredients except pecans until smooth.
- Cover and chill for 1 hour.
- Divide mixture into 1 part per ball, and form into balls.
- Roll balls in pecans.
- Serve with chocolate cookie wafers.
- Store in refrigerator.
- Prepare the Silicone Molds for the chocolate.
- Put the filling grains inside each mold as desired.
- Pour the chocolate inside the molds.
- Leave it until it cools at the temperature of the Kitchen.
- Put it in the refrigerator until it becomes fully coherent.
- Take it out of the molds and serve it cold with coffee, and aluminum foil can be used as an alternative to Silicone Molds as follows:
- Put the chocolate mixture in another bowl.
- Put it in the refrigerator until it cools and sticks slightly so that it is formed and divided with a spoon.
- Get aluminum foil, and then cut it into medium sized squares.
- Bring the brownies from the refrigerator.
- Put a spoonful of each aluminum sheet with one or more of the fillings, pressing it to be in the middle of the chocolate.
- Wrap the chocolate as desired, tightening them and enabling them to take the desired shape.
- Keep the chocolate chips in the refrigerator until they solidify and harden.
Best Nice Deals Team
Ingredients 1 Tbs Active dry yeast 1 cup Warm water 1 tsp Salt 2 Tbs Sweetener 1/4 cup Olive oil 1 cup White flour 3 cup Whole wheat flour Preparation Method: Pesto topping c densely packed fresh basil 4 c Pine nuts ea. large garlic cloves zest from 1 lemon 3 c olive oil. Vegetable...
Ingredients —Hoisin Dressing— 3 tablespoons Rice vinegar1/4 cup Salad oil1 tablespoon Hoisin sauce2 teaspoons Sesame seeds2 teaspoons Minced fresh gingerroot —Salad— Napa/Savoy cabbage leaves2 cups Mai fun1 cup Finely shredded carrots2 Lg cooked chicken breasts*1/2 cup Sugar snap peas**Vegetable garnishes** Preparation Method: Note: Mai fun should be prepared according to package directions.*Chicken breasts should be...