- 4 ounce squares semisweet chocolate
- ⅓ cup sour cream
- 1 cup chocolate cookie crumbs
- ⅓ cup chocolate cookie crumbs
- ⅓ cup confectioners' sugar
- 24 silver dragees decorating candy
- ¼ cup sliced almonds
- 24 inch pieces long red vine licorice
- Melt the chocolate, and combine with sour cream. Stir in 1 cup chocolate cookie crumbs. Cover and refrigerate until firm.
- Roll by level tablespoonfuls into balls. Mold to a slight point at one end (the nose).
- Roll dough in confectioners sugar (for white mice), and in chocolate cookie crumbs (for dark mice). On each mouse, place dragees in appropriate spot for eyes, almond slices for ears, and a licorice string for the tail.
- Refrigerate for at least two hours, until firm.
No Yeast Pizza Crust “A pizza slice a day keeps sadness away.” Jet Paacal 5 from 1 vote Print Recipe Prep Time 15 minutes minsAdditional 10 minutes minsTotal Time 25 minutes mins Course Breakfast, Main CourseCuisine Italian Servings 8Calories 112.3 kcal Ingredients 1x2x3x1 ⅓ cups all-purpose flour1 teaspoon baking powder½ teaspoon salt½ cup fat-free milk2 tablespoons olive oil Instructions Mix flour, baking powder, and salt together in a...
Avocado Salad "I eat really clean and really simple: brown rice, a quinoa bowl, grilled fish, veggies, a big salad."Amber Valletta No ratings yet Print Recipe Prep Time 10 minutes minsTotal Time 10 minutes mins Course Appetizer, Breakfast, Dinner, SaladCuisine American Servings 6Calories 126.1 kcal Ingredients 1x2x3x2 avocados – peeled pitted and diced1 sweet onion chopped1 green bell pepper chopped1 large ripe tomato chopped¼ cup chopped...