- 6 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 5 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup confectioners’ sugar
- ¾ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons hot water divided
- Melt cocoa and butter together in a small saucepan over low heat, for about 5 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Stir in confectioners’ sugar and vanilla extract. Stir in hot water, 1 teaspoon at a time, until glaze is thick and smooth.
Unbelievable Rolls "I think that baking cakes with elaborate icings for an appreciative audience is fun."Joey Heatherton 5 from 1 vote Prep Time 30 minsCook Time 15 minsAdditional Time 1 hr 30 minsTotal Time 2 hrs 15 mins Course AppetizerCuisine American Servings 16Calories 235 kcal Ingredients 1x2x3x¾ cup milk¾ cup water½ cup white sugar1 teaspoon salt2 eggs5 teaspoons active dry yeast5 cups all-purpose flour½ cup margarine melted Instructions In a medium saucepan over...
Fall Harvest Fruit Salad "For me, it's all about healthy eating and working out. If I have to look slim for a bikini, then I will eat lots more salad and fruit, which are low in calories and don't make you look bloated."Debra Stephenson No ratings yet Prep Time 15 minsTotal Time 15 mins Course...