Chocolate for Silicone Molds
- Two sticks of soft butter.
- A cup of sweetened and concentrated condensed milk.
- Three tablespoons of powdered milk.
- Three tablespoons of powdered sugar.
- A cup of cocoa powder plain good quality unsweetened.
The filling of:
- Bring the butter, then put it in a stainless steel container or any container that conducts heat, and it should be non-glass.
- Bring a liter of water, then put the container on the stove.
- place the other heat-connected container on top of it so that it forms a cover for the bowl in a tight manner.
- In order to make a water bath, and to cook the chocolate in it without direct heat that affects its taste or burning.
- Put the butter in a bowl, and then stir it until it melts completely.
- Put the powdered dry milk over the butter, and stir the ingredients until they are homogeneous with each other.
- Add the sugar and sweetened condensed milk, and stir the mixture until it becomes thick and is in the water bath.
- Add cocoa powder and stir continuously until we have a mixture of slightly dense chocolate.
- Prepare the Silicone Molds for the chocolate.
- Put the filling grains inside each mold as desired.
- Pour the chocolate inside the molds.
- Leave it until it cools at the temperature of the Kitchen.
- Put it in the refrigerator until it becomes fully coherent.
- Take it out of the molds and serve it cold with the coffee, and aluminum foil can be used as an alternative to Silicone Molds as follows:
- Put the chocolate mixture in another bowl.
- Put it in the refrigerator until it cools and sticks slightly so that it is formed and divided with a spoon.
- Get aluminum foil, and then cut it into medium sized squares.
- Bring the chocolate from the refrigerator.
- Put a spoonful of each aluminum sheet with one or more of the filling, pressing it to be in the middle of the chocolate.
- Wrap the chocolate as desired, tightening it and enabling it to take the desired shape.
- Keep the chocolate chips in the refrigerator until they solidify and harden.
Best Nice Deals Team
Ingredients 1 pound rotini. 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts. 3 stalks celery — chopped. 1 red bell pepper — chopped. 2 1/4 ounces black olives — sliced. 4 ounces feta cheese — drained & crumbled. 3 green onions — finely sliced. 16 ounces Italian salad dressing. Preparation Method: Cook chicken in water to cover...