Chocolate Flan Cake
Chocolate Flan Cake
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- ½ cup SMUCKER’S® Caramel Flavored Topping
- 15.25 ounce package devil's food cake mix
- 1 cup water
- 3 large eggs
- ½ cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 14 ounce can EAGLE BRAND® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 12 ounce can PET® Evaporated Milk
- 4 large eggs at room temperature
- 4 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Coat a 12-cup fluted tube pan with nonstick spray. Place a piece of rolled-up foil into the tube part of the pan to prevent cake from spilling over the top. Pour caramel topping into the prepared pan.
- Beat cake mix, water, 3 eggs, and vegetable oil together in a large bowl until well combined; pour evenly over caramel topping.
- Combine condensed milk, evaporated milk, 4 eggs, cream cheese, and vanilla in a blender. Process until smooth; pour slowly over cake batter. While baking, the cake will rise, and the milk mixture will go to the bottom.
- Coat a piece of foil with nonstick spray. Cover the pan tightly with foil, coated side down. Place the pan in a large roasting pan. Pour hot water into the roasting pan to a depth of 2 inches.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out with a few moist crumbs on it, about 2 hours.
- Place cake on a cooling rack; cool for 15 minutes. Remove foil and invert onto a serving plate. Cool for 1 hour at room temperature. Chill for 4 hours or overnight before serving.
Pepperoni Rolls "I can't even cook an egg. The only thing I can do well is baking bread. I love it and find it incredibly therapeutic."Ben Fogle 5 from 1 vote Prep Time 25 minsCook Time 15 minsAdditional Time 1 hr 30 minsTotal Time 2 hrs 10 mins Course Appetizer, Side DishCuisine American Servings 20Calories...
Seven Layer Salad "My personality, when tasked with creating meals, goes something like this: Is there a way we can make this more difficult? Because let's do that. I don't mean to complicate things. It's just – why buy pre-packaged potato salad when you can spend your morning boiling potatoes and flipping out because there's...