- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups white sugar
- ¾ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup hot strong coffee
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour a 9×13-inch baking pan.
- In a large bowl, stir together flour, sugar, cocoa, baking powder, and baking soda. Add oil, milk, eggs, and vanilla; mix until smooth. Stir in hot coffee last. Spread evenly into the prepared pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 25 to 35 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the cake comes out clean.
Pear and Prosciutto Pizza “Anyone who says that money cannot buy happiness has clearly never spent their money on pizza.”Andrew W.K. 5 from 1 vote Print Recipe Prep Time 25 minutes minsCook Time 45 minutes minsTotal Time 1 hour hr 10 minutes mins Course Breakfast, Main CourseCuisine Italian Servings 4Calories 618.2 kcal Ingredients 1x2x3x6 cloves garlic½ tbsp olive oil2 ripe pears halved...
American Potato Salad "Salad can get a bad rap. People think of bland and watery iceberg lettuce, but in fact, salads are an art form, from the simplest rendition to a colorful kitchen-sink approach."Marcus Samuelsson No ratings yet Print Recipe Prep Time 30 minutes minsCook Time 30 minutes minsAdditional 2 hours hrsTotal Time 3 hours...