- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups white sugar
- ¾ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup hot strong coffee
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour a 9×13-inch baking pan.
- In a large bowl, stir together flour, sugar, cocoa, baking powder, and baking soda. Add oil, milk, eggs, and vanilla; mix until smooth. Stir in hot coffee last. Spread evenly into the prepared pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 25 to 35 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the cake comes out clean.
Pear and Prosciutto Pizza
Pear and Prosciutto Pizza “Anyone who says that money cannot buy happiness has clearly never spent their money on pizza.”Andrew W.K. 5 from 1 vote Print Recipe Prep Time 25 minsCook Time 45 minsTotal Time 1 hr 10 mins Course Breakfast, Main CourseCuisine Italian Servings 4Calories 618.2 kcal Ingredients 1x2x3x6 cloves garlic½ tbsp olive oil2 ripe pears halved and cored1 tbsp olive oilall-purpose flour...
American Potato Salad
American Potato Salad "Salad can get a bad rap. People think of bland and watery iceberg lettuce, but in fact, salads are an art form, from the simplest rendition to a colorful kitchen-sink approach."Marcus Samuelsson No ratings yet Print Recipe Prep Time 30 minsCook Time 30 minsAdditional 2 hrsTotal Time 3 hrs Course Appetizer, Breakfast,...
Leave a comment