- 1 LB Sugar.
- 1 LB Walnuts finely chopped.
- 1 LB Almonds.
- 1 LB Semi-Sweet Chocolate.
- 1 LB Whole Walnuts.
- In a saucepan cook butter and sugar, boiling 5 minutes.
- Stir in almonds and cook 10-20 minutes or until nuts begin to pop and turn brown.
- Pour into a shallow pan and let cool.
- Melt chocolate and pour over mixture in pan.
- Sprinkle w/ finely chopped walnuts.
- After mixture hardens, turn over and sprinkle bottom w/ walnuts.
- Break Candy into pieces.
- Prepare the Silicone Molds for the chocolate.
- Put the filling grains inside each mold as desired.
- Pour the chocolate inside the molds.
- Leave it until it cools at the temperature of the Kitchen.
- Put it in the refrigerator until it becomes fully coherent.
- Take it out of the molds and serve it cold with coffee, and aluminum foil can be used as an alternative to Silicone Molds as follows:
- Put the chocolate mixture in another bowl.
- Put it in the refrigerator until it cools and sticks slightly so that it is formed and divided with a spoon.
- Get aluminum foil, and then cut it into medium sized squares.
- Bring the brownies from the refrigerator.
- Put a spoonful of each aluminum sheet with one or more of the fillings, pressing it to be in the middle of the chocolate.
- Wrap the chocolate as desired, tightening them and enabling them to take the desired shape.
- Keep the chocolate chips in the refrigerator until they solidify and harden.
1 prepared 9-inch pie shell, baked
Best Nice Deals Team
Ingredients 1 1/2 lb. Ground beef 14 oz Spaghetti sauce 4 oz Cheddar cheese; shredded 6 oz Pepperoni; sliced 1 Onion; chopped 4 oz Mozzarella cheese; shredded 1 package Noodles (12oz) 14 oz Spaghetti sauce Mushrooms; chopped green peppers Preparation Method: Brown meat and onion. Drain grease. Add sauce, Simmer. Boil noodles until tender; drain....
Ingredients 1 cup Sour cream 1 cup Mayonnaise 1 tablespoon Dry mustard 1 tablespoon Oregano 1 tablespoon Fresh ground black pepper 4 ounces blue cheese 1/2 tablespoon Garlic oil 1 tablespoon Lemon juice 1 each Package fresh spinach Preparation Method: Blend the sour cream and mayonnaise together in a bowl. Stir in the mustard, oregano,...