- 1 cup white sugar
- ¼ cup margarine softened
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¾ cup liquid egg substitute
- 2 ¼ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 ¼ cups unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 5 ounce milk chocolate candy bar, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease cookie sheets.
- In a large bowl, cream together the sugar, margarine and olive oil until smooth. Stir in the vanilla and egg substitute. Combine the flour, cocoa, and baking powder. Stir into the creamed mixture. Fold in the chocolate pieces. Cover, and chill dough for 10 minutes.
- Divide the dough into two equal pieces. Roll each piece into a log about 9 inches long. Place the logs onto the prepared cookie sheets about 4 inches apart. Flatten each one down to 1 inch thickness.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 20 to 25 minutes, or until firm. Cool on sheets for 15 minutes before removing to wire racks to cool completely.
- Move the cookie loaves to a cutting board. Using a serrated knife, slice each loaf crosswise into 3/4 inch slices. Return slices to the baking sheet cut side down and bake for an additional 8 to 10 minutes on each side, until dry and lightly toasted. Cool completely before storing in an airtight container.
Pizza Meat Loaf "Every pizza is a personal pizza if you try hard and believe in yourself."Bill Murray 5 from 2 votes Prep Time 10 minsCook Time 1 hrTotal Time 1 hr 10 mins Course Breakfast, Main CourseCuisine Italian Servings 8Calories 332.4 kcal Ingredients 1x2x3x1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Beefy Onion Soup Mix2 pounds ground beef1 ½ cups fresh bread crumbs2 large eggs1 small...
Waldorf Salad "Puberty for me was graduating from Thousand Island salad dressing to Caesar salads. It was like going from hot dogs and hamburgers to beef stroganoff, or from ice cream in a cone to creme brulee."Richard Simmons No ratings yet Prep Time 20 minsTotal Time 20 mins Course Appetizer, Salad, Side DishCuisine American Servings...