- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- 4 medium carrots, grated
- 1/2 cup tinned pineapple, crushed and drained
- Pinch fine salt
- 1/2 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
- 1/2 cup whole meal flour
- 2/3 cup deep brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 3/4 cup plain flour
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line twelve 1/2-cup muffin cups with paper muffin liners.
- Whisk the flour with the brown sugar, wheat germ, cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a medium bowl.
- In another medium bowl lightly whisk the egg, then whisk in the vegetable oil, and vanilla extract.
- Quickly and lightly fold the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients with a rubber spatula.
- Stir in the carrots and pineapple just until evenly moist; the batter will be very thick.
- Divide the batter evenly among the muffin cups.
- Bake until golden and a toothpick inserted in the centers comes out clean, about 30 minutes.
- Turn muffins out of the tins and cool on a rack.
- Serve warmly.
Best Nice Deals Team
Ingredients 1 lb. of your favorite pasta shape, uncooked 8 oz lean ground beef 1 medium onion, chopped 2 cloves garlic, minced 6 large tomatoes, peeled, seeded, and diced 1/2 to 1 tsp. salt 1/2 tsp dried oregano 1/2 tsp dried basil 1/2 tsp sugar 1/4 cup red wine Preparation Method: Prepare pasta according to...
Ingredients 4 Ground beef patties 12 sl Pepperoni 4 sl Mozzarella cheese 4 1/2″ strips of green pepper 1/2 Medium onion sliced 4 Tbs Pizza sauce Preparation Method: Grill separately the hamburger patties, onion slices (which will fall into rings as they grill), pepperoni and green pepper strips. When patties are done to your taste,...