- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- 4 medium carrots, grated
- 1/2 cup tinned pineapple, crushed and drained
- Pinch fine salt
- 1/2 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
- 1/2 cup whole meal flour
- 2/3 cup deep brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 3/4 cup plain flour
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line twelve 1/2-cup muffin cups with paper muffin liners.
- Whisk the flour with the brown sugar, wheat germ, cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a medium bowl.
- In another medium bowl lightly whisk the egg, then whisk in the vegetable oil, and vanilla extract.
- Quickly and lightly fold the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients with a rubber spatula.
- Stir in the carrots and pineapple just until evenly moist; the batter will be very thick.
- Divide the batter evenly among the muffin cups.
- Bake until golden and a toothpick inserted in the centers comes out clean, about 30 minutes.
- Turn muffins out of the tins and cool on a rack.
- Serve warmly.
Best Nice Deals Team
Ingredients 2 packages gelatin powder — unflavored.2 cups apple cider.1/4 teaspoon salt.2 cups apples — diced.1/4 cup black walnuts — chopped.1 tablespoon chopped parsley.Cooking oil.Lettuce leaves — for decoration. Preparation Method: Put 1/2 cup chilly water into a small bowl.Sprinkle two envelopes (2 tablespoons) of unflavored gelatin on water.Let stand for 5- 10 minutes to...
Ingredients 3/4 cups flour.1/4 t. salt.1 1/2 squares unsweetened chocolate.1/2 c. margarine or butter.2 eggs.1 cup sugar.1 t. vanilla.1 ripe banana, well mashed.1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips.1/2 cup broken walnut meats. Preparation Method: Preheat oven to 350 F, (325 for a glass pan).Combine flour and salt in a small bowl.Melt margarine or butter and unsweetened...