Caramel Chocolate Apples
- 1 piece of Styrofoam
- 8 apples
- 8 ice cream sticks
- 12 packages (14 oz each) creamy caramels
- 2 tbs. water
- 3/4 cup pistachios, chopped
- 8 foil cupcake liners
- 3 ounces semisweet chocolate
- Place Styrofoam on a flat surface.
- Lightly coat baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Remove stems from apples.
- Insert wooden stick into stem of each apple.
- Place caramels in saucepan.
- Add the water, heat stirring until caramels are melted.
- Working quickly with one apple at a time and keeping caramel over low heat.
- Dip the apple into the caramel, turning to coat the apple.
- Remove the apple from the caramel and gently shake.
- Pat pistachios onto top of apple, place on prepared sheet.
- Refrigerate until caramel is cool.
- Heat chocolate in top of double boiler, until melted.
- Drizzle chocolate over apples.
- Press apples sticks into Styrofoam.
- Refrigerate until the chocolate hardens.
- Remove from Styrofoam to foil cupcake liners
- Prepare the Silicone Molds for the chocolate.
- Put the filling grains inside each mold as desired.
- Pour the chocolate inside the molds.
- Leave it until it cools at the temperature of the Kitchen.
- Put it in the refrigerator until it becomes fully coherent.
- Take it out of the molds and serve it cold with coffee, and aluminum foil can be used as an alternative to Silicone Molds as follows:
- Put the chocolate mixture in another bowl.
- Put it in the refrigerator until it cools and sticks slightly so that it is formed and divided with a spoon.
- Get aluminum foil, and then cut it into medium sized squares.
- Bring the chocolate from the refrigerator.
- Put a spoonful of each aluminum sheet with one or more of the fillings, pressing it to be in the middle of the chocolate.
- Wrap the chocolate as desired, tightening it and enabling it to take the desired shape.
- Keep the chocolate chips in the refrigerator until they solidify and harden.
It makes 8 apples.
Best Nice Deals Team
Ingredients 2 9″ flour tortillas 2 cups of Monterey cheese 1 cn Veg-All Mixed Vegetables, drained (16 oz) 1 cup Chopped tomato 1/2 cup Finely chopped green onion 1/2 cup Finely chopped green pepper 3 Tbs Mild green chilis 1/4 cup Sliced ripe olives Preparation Method: Place tortillas on a lightly greased baking sheet. Sprinkle...
Ingredients 4 cups Potatoes — * 2 cups Chicken broth — ** 1/2 teaspoon Salt 1/4 cup Vegetable oil 1/3 cup Onion — chopped 1/2 teaspoon Sugar 2 tablespoons Lemon juice Pepper — as desired Preparation Method: *Potatoes should be peeled and sliced 1/4-inch thick. ** Chicken broth may be either homemade or commercial. Boil...