- 1/3 cup Cold Water
- 15 oz Brownie Mix
- 1/4 cup Oil
- 1 Egg 8 oz Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup Sugar
- 1 Egg
- 1 tsp Vanilla Strawberry Slices Banana Slices
- 2 oz Chocolate, melted
- Mint leaves
- Preheat oven to 350oF.
- Mix the brownie mix, water, oil, and egg in a large bowl until well blended, pour into a greased and floured 12-inch pizza pan.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar, egg, and vanilla until well blended.
- Remove brownies and spread with the cream cheese mixture.
- Bake 15 minutes longer. Cool and place a circle of strawberries and bananas, drizzle with melted chocolate and mint leaves.
- Cut into wedges.
- For cutting the pizza into slices, you can use Double Kitchen Copper Pizza Cutter.
Best Nice Deals Team
Ingredients 1 egg 125ml milk 1 tsp vanilla extract 75g butter 1/2 tsp lemon zest 75g sugar 50g desiccated coconut 1/2 tsp salt 2 tsp baking powder 200g plain flour Preparation Method: Pre-heat oven to 180°C/350°F/gas mark 4. Sift flour, salt and baking powder together in a bowl. Rub in butter until it feels like...
Ingredients 1/4 C butter 1 1/2 lbs. Semisweet chocolate. 3/4 C non-dairy coffee creamer Any flavor 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract 1. 1/2 pounds real milk chocolate for dipping. 1 cup finely chopped chocolate. Milk or semisweet for decoration. Preparation Method: Melt semisweet chocolate in double boiler over hot water. Heat butter, creamer, and vanilla in...