Brown Rice Crispy Squares
- 2 tbsps. sesame or sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries or raisins
- 6 cups brown rice cereal
- 1 (10-ounce) bag marshmallows
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- Spray a 13 by 9-inch baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Melt butter in a large pot over medium heat. Quickly stir in the marshmallows and cook until completely melted.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in cereal, and dried fruit and seeds if using, until well-coated and combined.
- Spray a rubber spatula or wooden spoon with nonstick cooking spray and press mixture evenly into pan.
- Cool and cut into 2 by 2-inch squares or use cookie cutters to cut into playful shapes.
- Pack in an air-tight container.
Best Nice Deals Team
Ingredients 1 lb. Penne or other medium pasta shape 1/2 lb. bacon 4 cloves garlic, chopped 1 cup onion, chopped 1 tsp salt 1 lb. collard greens, chopped and rinsed 1 14.5 oz can chicken broth 1 Tbs wine vinegar 1 tsp hot pepper sauce 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, grated Preparation Method: Cook pasta according...