- 1 pound ground breakfast sausage
- 8 ounce package refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 cup frozen hash brown potatoes thawed
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 5 eggs
- ¼ cup milk
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Instructions Checklist
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Brown breakfast sausage in a large skillet until no longer pink and the meat is crumbly, about 10 minutes. Drain off excess grease; set sausage aside.
- Separate crescent-roll dough into triangles and place in a rimmed 12-inch pizza pan, points toward the inside. Press the triangles together to join; pinch dough so it comes 1 1/2 inches up the sides of the pan.
- Spoon cooked sausage over crust. Spread hash browns over sausage and sprinkle with Cheddar. Whisk eggs, milk, salt, and black pepper in a bowl until smooth and pour egg mixture over cheese. Sprinkle pizza evenly with Parmesan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until eggs are set and crust is lightly browned, 25 to 30 minutes.
Stuffed and Baked Tomatoes “Most recently, I learned another hobby: baking. It's so much fun to mix all the ingredients and to see the cake come out nice. It's so rewarding when the cake comes out great and tastes great.”Yani Tseng. 5 from 1 vote Prep Time 20 minsCook Time 25 minsTotal Time 45 mins...
Chocolate Cheese Frosting "I don't consider myself at the kind of stature of somebody who can play five cities on a tour, and that's it. I go where I'm wanted, and I've always had the rural areas of the country. We've always gone there since the Carolina Chocolate Drops. There's a fan base that's there,...