Blue Cheese Salad
- 1 cup Sour cream
- 1 cup Mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Dry mustard
- 1 tablespoon Oregano
- 1 tablespoon Fresh ground black pepper
- 4 ounces blue cheese
- 1/2 tablespoon Garlic oil
- 1 tablespoon Lemon juice
- 1 each Package fresh spinach
- Blend the sour cream and mayonnaise together in a bowl.
- Stir in the mustard, oregano, and black pepper.
- Crumble the blue cheese and stir into the dressing.
- Add the garlic oil and lemon juice and whisk into the dressing.
- Pour some of the dressing over the spinach and serve.
- When we are off our collective diet, we can add other garnishes such as cheese, sprouts, croutons, bacon .
- The list of fattening goodies will be endless. Yield 6-8 portions
- For protecting your fingers and to slice cheese faster, use any of our Kitchen slicers.
- Washing, rinsing, and draining vegetables, try our Colanders.
Best Nice Deals Team
Ingredients 1 LB Sugar. 1 LB Walnuts finely chopped. 1 LB Almonds. 1 LB Semi-Sweet Chocolate. 1 LB Whole Walnuts. Preparation Method: In a saucepan cook butter and sugar, boiling 5 minutes. Stir in almonds and cook 10-20 minutes or until nuts begin to pop and turn brown. Pour into a shallow pan and let...
Ingredients 1 lb. Penne or other medium pasta shape 1/2 lb. bacon 4 cloves garlic, chopped 1 cup onion, chopped 1 tsp salt 1 lb. collard greens, chopped and rinsed 1 14.5 oz can chicken broth 1 Tbs wine vinegar 1 tsp hot pepper sauce 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, grated Preparation Method: Cook pasta according...