Blackened Chicken with Caesar Salad
- 1 Bottle prepared Italian dressing (8oz)
- 1/2 cup Dry white wine
- 4 Chicken breasts halves skinned and de-boned
- 1 tablespoon Dried marjoram leaves
- 1 tablespoon Dried oregano leaves
- 1 tablespoon Dried thyme leaves
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Black pepper — freshly ground
- 1/2 teaspoon Ground red cayenne pepper
- 1/2 cup Butter or margarine — melted
- 1 can 2 oz Anchovies
- 3 tablespoons Fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon Fresh parsley — chopped
- 1 teaspoon Dijon style mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 Garlic clove — crushed
- 1/4 cup Olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese — grated fresh
- 10 cups Salad greens — mixed
- Stir dressing and wine in shallow dish to blend; add chicken; marinate 1 hour, turning several times.
- Grind marjoram, oregano, thyme, salt, black pepper, and ground red pepper to fine powder in coffee or spice grinder or mini chop food processor.
- Spread mixture on plate.
- Heat 12-inch cast iron skillet over high heat until smoking, 5 to 10 minutes.
- Drain chicken; dip into seasoning mixture to coat both sides, shaking off excess.
- Place in hot skillet; pour 2 T butter over each piece.
- Reduce heat to medium; cook chicken 3 to 5 minutes on each side until cooked through. Serve chicken, sliced, on top of Caesar salad.
- Use a fork to mash the anchovies into a paste in a small bowl; stir in the lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, chopped fresh parsley, Dijon style mustard, freshly ground black pepper and the crushed garlic.
- Whisk in the cup olive oil, slowly; stir in the freshly grated parmesan cheese.
- Pour the dressing over mixed salad greens in a large bowl; toss thoroughly to coat.
- For protecting your fingers and to slice chicken and vegetables faster, use any of our Kitchen slicers.
- Washing, rinsing, and draining vegetables, try our Colanders.
Best Nice Deals Team
Ingredients 1/2 c Margarine or butter.4 c Powdered sugar.1 c Finely chopped nuts.1/4 c Bourbon.1 pk (6 ounces) milk chocolate chips.3 tb Half-and-half. Preparation Method: Place margarine in a medium bowl.Microwave at HIGH (100%) until melted, 1 to 2 minutes.Mix in sugar, nuts, and bourbon. Refrigerate until firm.Shape into 1-inch balls.Refrigerate until firm.Combine chocolate chips...
Ingredients 1 lb. Italian Sausage, casings removed 1 cup Onion, chopped 1 cup Green Pepper, chopped 2 Cloves Garlic, minced 1/4 cup Fresh Basil, chopped, or 1 Tbs Dried Basil 1/4 tsp Fennel Seed, crushed 1 Tbs Olive Oil 1 cup Tomato-Based Pasta Sauce 1/2 cup Red Zinfandel 12 oz Pasta (your favorite) 1/4 cup...