- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 stick (4 ounces) unsalted butter, melted
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 1 cup milk
- 2 large eggs
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup fresh blueberries, raspberries, or diced strawberries
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon fine salt
For the muffins
- Line a 12-cup muffin tin with foil muffin cup liners.
- Toss the berries with 2 tablespoons of the flour in a small bowl. Whisk the remaining flour, granulated sugar, baking powder and salt in a large bowl.
- Beat the eggs in a medium bowl until frothy, and then whisk in the milk, melted butter and vanilla.
- Make a well in the dry ingredients and pour the wet ingredients into the well.
- Stir the batter with a rubber spatula until just combined.
For the topping
- Combine the flour and brown sugar in a medium bowl.
- Either using a fork or your fingers, mix in the butter to form large and medium crumbs.
- Scoop the batter into the muffin cups, filling just above three-quarters full.
- Divide the blueberries among the cups. Divide the topping among the muffins, pressing lightly.
- Freeze until set, about 3 hours.
- The muffins can be removed to zippered freezer bags at this point and stored for up to 2 months.
- When ready to bake, preheat the oven to 325 degrees F.
- Place the muffins in a muffin tin or directly on a baking sheet and bake until they are lightly golden, and a tester inserted in the center comes out clean, 35 to 40 minutes.
- These muffins can also be baked immediately. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F and bake until lightly golden and a tester inserted in the center comes out clean, 20 to 25 minutes.
Best Nice Deals Team
Ingredients 1/2 Onion, finely chopped 1 28 oz Can tomatoes w/juice, – coarsely chopped 1 pk (1.25 oz) Taco seasoning mix 1 16 oz Can black beans, rinsed and – drained 4 cup cooked ziti or penne pasta – (1 3/4 cup dried pasta) 2 Tbs Olive oil 1 cup Part-skim ricotta cheese 2 (8-ounce)...
Ingredients 1 cup warm tap water 1 package dry yeast 4 to 5 Tbs cornmeal 4 1/2 Tbs olive oil 1 tsp salt, plus more for sprinkling 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour, plus more for kneading 4 cups shredded mozzarella cheese 4 large tomatoes, cored and thinly sliced 2 Tbs grated Parmesan cheese Freshly ground...