Bean and Tuna Salad
- 3 cups Water
- 2 cans Cannellini beans
- 1/3 cup Olive oil
- 3 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- Fresh pepper to taste
- 1 medium red onion
- 12 ounces Tuna — drained
- Mix oil, vinegar, salt, and pepper.
- Pour over beans and onion in a shallow bowl.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Transfer bean mixture to serving platter with slotted spoon.
- Break tuna into chunks and arrange on bean mixture.
- For protecting your fingers and to slice vegetables faster, use any of our Kitchen slicers.
- Washing, rinsing, and draining vegetables, try our Colanders.
Best Nice Deals Team
Ingredients 275ml buttermilk1 large egg, beaten1-2 tbsp semi-skimmed milkFlour, for dustingFreshly ground black pepper1 tsp salt450g self-rising flour1 tbsp rapeseed oil1 large leek, thinly sliced½ tablespoon dried sage75g mature English Cheddar, gratedButter, for greasing Preparation Method: Preheat the oven to 190˚C/fan oven 170˚C/gas mark 5.Grease a baking sheet with butter.Heat the oil in a medium,...
Ingredients 2 tbsp whole milk2 tbsp balsamic vinegar190ml extra-virgin olive oil50g sliced almonds, toastedIcing sugar, for sifting2 tsp lemon zest2 tsp orange zest2 tsp baking powder1/2 tsp salt200g sugar4 large eggs245g plain flour Preparation Method: Preheat the oven to 180°C/gas mark 4.Place paper liners in a 12-cup muffin tin.Blend together the flour, baking powder, and...