Bavarian Sausage Salad
- 1/2-pound Knockwurst — cooked / cooled
- 2 each Pickles — small
- 1 each Onion — medium
- 3 tablespoons Vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Mustard — prepared *
- 2 tablespoons Vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon Paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon Sugar
- 1 tablespoon Capers
- 1 tablespoon Parsley — chopped
- * Mustard must be the strong Djon or Gulden Type.
- Cut the knockwurst into small cubes.
- Mince the pickles and onion.
- Mix the vinegar, mustard, and oil.
- Add salt, pepper, paprika and sugar.
- Adjust seasonings if desired.
- Add the capers; mix well.
- Stir in the chopped knockwurst, pickles, and onions.
- Just before serving, garnish with chopped parsley.
- For protecting your fingers and to slice vegetables faster, use any of our Kitchen slicers.
- Washing, rinsing, and draining vegetables, try our Colanders.
Best Nice Deals Team
Ingredients 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract1 4.4-ounce bar milk chocolate, such as Hershey’s, broken into pieces1 cup marshmallow creme1 large egg, at room temperature1 1/2 sticks (6 ounces) unsalted butter, softened1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour2/3 cup icing sugar1/2 teaspoon salt8 sheets digestive biscuits, finely ground, or 1 cup store-bought graham cracker crumbs Preparation Method: Preheat the...
Ingredients 275ml buttermilk1 large egg, beaten1-2 tbsp semi-skimmed milkFlour, for dustingFreshly ground black pepper1 tsp salt450g self-rising flour1 tbsp rapeseed oil1 large leek, thinly sliced½ tablespoon dried sage75g mature English Cheddar, gratedButter, for greasing Preparation Method: Preheat the oven to 190˚C/fan oven 170˚C/gas mark 5.Grease a baking sheet with butter.Heat the oil in a medium,...