Basic Potato Salad
- 2 pounds new potatoes
- 1/2 pound mushrooms
- 3 green onions
- 3 stalks celery
- 3 tablespoons vinegar
- 2 hard-boiled eggs
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- Cover potatoes in pan with chilly water and bring to boil over high heat.
- Cook until potatoes are tender.
- Meanwhile, thinly slice mushrooms, onions and celery and combine in mixing bowl.
- When potatoes are tender, drain and half or quarter potatoes, depending on size and add to bowl.
- Sprinkle with vinegar.
- Cover and refrigerate.
- When cool, chop eggs and add to bowl.
- Add mustard and mayonnaise, and season to taste with salt and pepper, mixing everything together gently.
- For protecting your fingers and to slice potatoes faster, use any of our Kitchen slicers.
- Washing, rinsing, and draining potatoes, try our Colanders.
Best Nice Deals Team
Ingredients 3 ounces Lemon Jell-O — (1 Pkg.) 3/4 cup — Boiling Water 8 ounces Tomato Sauce — (1 can) 1 1/2 teaspoons Vinegar 1/2 teaspoon Salt Pepper — Dash Of 1 tablespoon Horseradish Preparation Method: Dissolve Jell-O in boiling water. Mix all other ingredients, and when Jell-O is at room temperature. Add and mix...
Ingredients 4 cups Potatoes — * 2 cups Chicken broth — ** 1/2 teaspoon Salt 1/4 cup Vegetable oil 1/3 cup Onion — chopped 1/2 teaspoon Sugar 2 tablespoons Lemon juice Pepper — as desired Preparation Method: *Potatoes should be peeled and sliced 1/4-inch thick. ** Chicken broth may be either homemade or commercial. Boil...