Basic Potato Salad
- 2 pounds new potatoes
- 1/2-pound mushrooms
- 3 green onions
- 3 stalks celery
- 3 tablespoons vinegar
- 2 hard-boiled eggs
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- Cover potatoes in pan with chilly water and bring to boil over high heat.
- Cook until potatoes are tender.
- Meanwhile, thinly slice mushrooms, onions and celery and combine in mixing bowl.
- When potatoes are tender, drain and half or quarter potatoes, depending on size and add to bowl.
- Sprinkle with vinegar.
- Cover and refrigerate.
- When cool, chop eggs and add to bowl.
- Add mustard and mayonnaise, and season to taste with salt and pepper, mixing everything together gently.
- For protecting your fingers and to slice potatoes faster, use any of our Kitchen slicers.
- Washing, rinsing, and draining potatoes, try our Colanders.
Best Nice Deals Team
Ingredients 1 egg125ml milk1 tsp vanilla extract75g butter1/2 tsp lemon zest75g sugar50g desiccated coconut1/2 tsp salt2 tsp baking powder200g plain flour Preparation Method: Pre-heat oven to 180°C/350°F/gas mark 4. Sift flour, salt, and baking powder together in a bowl.Rub in butter until it feels like fine breadcrumbs.Add coconut, lemon zest and sugar.In a separate bowl...
Ingredients 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract1 4.4-ounce bar milk chocolate, such as Hershey’s, broken into pieces1 cup marshmallow creme1 large egg, at room temperature1 1/2 sticks (6 ounces) unsalted butter, softened1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour2/3 cup icing sugar1/2 teaspoon salt8 sheets digestive biscuits, finely ground, or 1 cup store-bought graham cracker crumbs Preparation Method: Preheat the...