- 3 ounces Lemon Jell-O — (1 Pkg.)
- 3/4 cup — Boiling Water
- 8 ounces Tomato Sauce — (1 can)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- Pepper — Dash Of
- 1 tablespoon Horseradish
- Dissolve Jell-O in boiling water.
- Mix all other ingredients, and when Jell-O is at room temperature.
- Add and mix well.
- Pour into oiled 8-inch square pan.
- Chill until firm.
- Cut into cubes and serve atop salad to go with your barbecue.
- For protecting your fingers and to slice vegetables faster, use any of our Kitchen slicers.
- Washing, rinsing, and draining vegetables, try our Colanders.
Best Nice Deals Team
Ingredients 3 1 oz square of unsweetened chocolate.1 1/4 c confectioners’ sugar.1/3 c butter.3 egg yolks (I use the whites to make macaroons or meringue cookies).1 teaspoon vanilla or 2 tablespoons of cognac. Coatings: Ground almonds or other nuts.Cocoa.Melted chocolate.Confectioners’ sugar.Coconut.Chocolate or colored jimmies. Preparation Method: Melt chocolate.Combine sugar and butter in bowl.Cream together.Add egg...
Ingredients 1 egg125ml milk1 tsp vanilla extract75g butter1/2 tsp lemon zest75g sugar50g desiccated coconut1/2 tsp salt2 tsp baking powder200g plain flour Preparation Method: Pre-heat oven to 180°C/350°F/gas mark 4. Sift flour, salt, and baking powder together in a bowl.Rub in butter until it feels like fine breadcrumbs.Add coconut, lemon zest and sugar.In a separate bowl...