- 3/4 cup Water
- 1/4 cup Balsamic vinegar
- 3 teaspoons Capers
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Dried basil
- 1 tablespoon Fresh parsley — chopped (opt)
- Combine the ingredients.
- Adjust vinegar to taste since it has a strong flavor.
- Store in a covered container in the refrigerator.
- It makes about 1 cup.
- Note: If you don’t have balsamic vinegar, you may substitute another kind.
- But, if this is the case, start with water and vinegar in equal proportions.
- For protecting your fingers and to slice vegetables faster, use any of our Kitchen slicers.
- Washing, rinsing, and draining vegetables, try our Colanders.
Best Nice Deals Team
Ingredients 1/2 C honey.1/3 C sugar.1 1/4 C chopped walnuts.1/4 C matzo farfel 2 tsp.Grated orange or lemon zest. Preparation Method: In a medium sized saucepan over low heat, heat the honey and sugar to boiling.Stir constantly.Add the nuts and the farfel and stir until the mixture is thick.Add the grated zest.Remove from heat and...
Ingredients For the filling 115g butter For the icing 1 tsp pure vanilla essence225g packed deep brown sugar80ml double cream, more if needed225g chopped nuts, optional1 tsp pure vanilla essence1 (500g) box icing sugar225g packed light brown sugar60ml milk4 eggs450g caster sugar230g butter, room temperature680g self-rising flour, sifted240ml milk115g butter For the cake 1 tsp...