Baked Pasta Primavera
Baked Pasta Primavera
- 1 sheet Reynolds Wrap® Pan Lining Paper
- 8 ounces dried fettuccine or linguine pasta
- 1 cup shredded carrots*
- 1 cup fresh or frozen peas
- 1 cup sliced yellow squash
- 1 cup fresh asparagus spears cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup lowfat milk
- ½ cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 4 ounces herbed goat cheese
- ½ cup cherry tomatoes halved
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese divided
- 1 tablespoon snipped fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon snipped fresh oregano
- ¼ cup sliced almonds
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line a 2-quart rectangular baking dish with Reynolds Wrap® Pan Lining Paper, parchment side up. No need to grease the dish.
- Cook the pasta according to package directions in a Dutch oven, adding the carrots, peas, squash, and/or asparagus for the last 3 minutes of cooking time. Drain, reserving 1/4 cup of the pasta water. Return the pasta mixture to the Dutch oven. Cover and set aside.
- Melt butter in a medium saucepan; whisk in flour and salt. Whisk in the milk, chicken broth, and goat cheese. Cook and stir over medium heat until thickened and bubbly. Cook and stir 1 minute more. Stir in the reserved pasta water, tomatoes, 1/4 cup of Parmesan cheese, basil, and oregano.
- Pour milk mixture over the pasta mixture, tossing to coat. Spoon pasta mixture into prepared baking dish. Sprinkle with the almonds and remaining 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until the mixture just starts to turn golden and the sauce is bubbly.
Super Summer Kale Salad "While I pride myself on trying to be creative in all areas of my life, I have occasionally gone overboard, like the time I decided to bring to a party a salad that I constructed, on a huge rattan platter, to look like a miniature scale model of the Gardens of...
Soft Sugar Cookies "I chose to work with Stork's Sunday Bake Service as it's a great way to help people out – whether they're baking experts or baking novices, the service assists people with the same passion as me, so I couldn't refuse!"John Whaite 5 from 1 vote Prep Time 15 minsCook Time 10 minsTotal...