Bacon Avocado Potato Salad
- 6 medium boiling potatoes
- 2 avocados — cubed
- 8 slices bacon
- 1/2 cup chopped onions — chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon mustard powder
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley — chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro — chopped
- Boil potatoes in their skins. While potatoes boil, cube avocados and toss with lime juice.
- Chop bacon into one-inch pieces and fry until crisp in a large skillet.
- Remove bacon from paper towels to drain.
- In bacon fat, sauté onions until golden.
- Remove pan from heat and stir in wine, vinegar, mustard, salt, pepper, and paprika to taste.
- When potatoes are tender, drain, peel, and dice.
- While still warm, pour dressing over potatoes and toss.
- Allow it to cool to room temperature. Fold in avocado, bacon, parsley, and cilantro.
- Serve at room temperature or chill for one hour or longer.
- For protecting your fingers and to slice vegetables faster, use any of our Kitchen slicers.
- Washing, rinsing, and draining vegetables, try our Colanders.
Best Nice Deals Team
Ingredients 3 C semisweet chocolate chips.1 can (14 oz.) sweetened condensed milk dash salt.1 C chopped walnuts.1 1/2 tablespoon vanilla. Preparation Method: In heavy saucepan over low heat, melt chips with sweetened condensed milk and salt.Remove from heat; stir in walnuts and vanilla.Spread evenly into aluminum foil lined 8- or 9-inch square pan.Chill for 2...
Ingredients 20ml whole milk80g salted butter30ml lemon juice2 tbsp lemon curd50g pale yellow fondant sugar paste300g white fondant sugar paste300g icing sugar For the Icing 1 1/2 tsp baking powder140g caster sugar40g softened salted butter, plus extra for greasing panZest of one lemon1 egg120ml whole milk130g plain flour Preparation Method: Put the flour, sugar, baking...