Babe Ruth Bars
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup white corn syrup
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 6 cups cornflakes cereal
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 2/3 cup peanuts
- In a large saucepan over medium heat, combine the peanut butter, corn syrup, brown sugar and white sugar.
- Cook stirring occasionally until smooth.
- Remove from heat and quickly mix in the cornflakes, chocolate chips and peanuts until evenly coated.
- Press the entire mixture gently into a buttered 9×13 inch baking dish.
- Allow to cool completely before cutting into bars.
- Prepare the Silicone Molds for the chocolate.
- Put the filling grains inside each mold as desired.
- Pour the chocolate inside the molds.
- Leave it until it cools at the temperature of the Kitchen.
- Put it in the refrigerator until it becomes fully coherent.
- Take it out of the molds and serve it cold with the coffee, and aluminum foil can be used as an alternative to Silicone Molds as follows:
- Put the chocolate mixture in another bowl.
- Put it in the refrigerator until it cools and sticks slightly so that it is formed and divided with a spoon.
- Get aluminum foil, and then cut it into medium sized squares.
- Bring the chocolate from the refrigerator.
- Put a spoonful of each aluminum sheet with one or more of the filling, pressing it to be in the middle of the chocolate.
- Wrap the chocolate as desired, tightening it and enabling it to take the desired shape.
- Keep the chocolate chips in the refrigerator until they solidify and harden.
Best Nice Deals Team
Ingredients 2 packages gelatin powder — unflavored. 2 cups apple cider. 1/4 teaspoon salt. 2 cups apples — diced. 1/4 cup black walnuts — chopped.. 1 tablespoon chopped parsley. Cooking oil. Lettuce leaves — for decoration. 2 small or 1 large box of apricot jello. 1 large jar apricot baby food (8-10 oz). 1 can...
Ingredients 16 oz. pkg fresh/frozen cheese tortellini. 4 ounces chopped salami. 4 ounces provolone cheese, cut into — 2 x 1/4″ strips. 11 oz. can corn — drained. 9 oz. package frozen spinach, thawed — squeezed to drain. 6 oz. jar marinated artichoke hearts — drained/chopped. 6 ounce can pitted ripe olives — drained/sliced. 1...
Leave a comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.