- 2 avocados – peeled pitted and diced
- 1 sweet onion chopped
- 1 green bell pepper chopped
- 1 large ripe tomato chopped
- ¼ cup chopped fresh cilantro
- ½ lime juiced
- salt and pepper to taste
- Combine avocados, onion, bell pepper, tomato, cilantro, and lime juice in a large bowl. Gently toss until evenly coated. Season with salt and pepper.
Chocolate Mice "When I feel myself getting overwhelmed, I take a deep breath and eat a piece of chocolate."Adrian Grenier 5 from 1 vote Print Recipe Prep Time 20 minsAdditional 2 hrsTotal Time 2 hrs 20 mins Course Dessert, SnackCuisine American Servings 12Calories 176.4 kcal Ingredients 1x2x3x4 ounce squares semisweet chocolate⅓ cup sour cream1 cup chocolate cookie crumbs⅓ cup chocolate cookie crumbs⅓ cup confectioners' sugar24 silver...
Simple Pasta Salad
Simple Pasta Salad “Going round and around inside a dryer can be fatal, whereas pasta is rarely fatal. Unless Isabelle makes it.”Cassandra Clare No ratings yet Print Recipe Prep Time 15 minsCook Time 15 minsAdditional 30 minsTotal Time 1 hr Course DinnerCuisine Italian Servings 12Calories 288.6 kcal Ingredients 1x2x3x16 ounce package uncooked rotini pasta16 ounce bottle Italian salad...
Leave a comment