- 1 cup Fresh coarse breadcrumbs
- 1/2 tsp Crushed red-pepper flakes
- 1/4 cup Extra-virgin olive oil
- 3/4 lb. Linguini pasta
- 1/4 lb. Thinly sliced pancetta; * in
- 1-inch pieces
- 3/4 lb. Leeks: split, rinsed, sliced
- 1 lb. red peppers; quartered, julienned
- 1 lb. Butternut squash; peeled cut into 2 x 1/4-inch stick
- 3/4 lb. Broccoli; peeled and coarsely
- 3 lg Cloves garlic; minced
- 3/4 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Freshly ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In bowl, mix crumbs, pepper flake, and 1 Tablespoon oil.
- Place on baking sheet; bake 5 minutes, until toasted, stirring once.
- Set it aside.
- Meanwhile, cook linguini as package label directs.
- Drain, reserving 3/4 cup cooking liquid.
- Keep pasta hot.
- While pasta cooks, in large skillet, heat 1 Tablespoon oil over medium heat; add pancetta.
- Cook 8 minutes or until crisp, stirring occasionally.
- With slotted spoon, remove to bowl. To drippings in skillet, add leeks; sauté 10 minutes or until tender but not browned.
- With slotted spoon, remove to bowl with pancetta.
- To skillet, add remaining 2 tablespoons of oil: heat over medium-high heat.
- Add peppers and squash; sauté for 4 minutes.
- Add broccoli, garlic and 1/4 cup reserved pasta water, cover.
- Over high heat, cook 3 minutes or just until
vegetables are tender.
- In serving bowl, combine pasta, remaining 1/2 cup pasta water, the
vegetables, pancetta mixture, salt, and pepper; toss. Topped with breadcrumbs
- Washing, rinsing, and draining Pasta, try our Colanders.
Best Nice Deals Team
Ingredients 4 Each Fresh artichoke hearts. 1 Tablespoon Wine vinegar. 2 Cups Artichoke hearts, quartered. 1 Teaspoon Louisiana spicy sauce. 1 Each Small garlic clove. 2 Teaspoons Salt. 1 Teaspoon Lea & Perrins. 3 Tablespoons Olive oil. 1 Tablespoon Lemon juice. Preparation Method: In a wooden salad bowl, mash garlic and salt with a strong...
Ingredients 1 tsp ground cinnamon1 tsp baking powder 1 3/4 cup plain flour 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg 1/4 tsp salt Icing sugar for dusting Vegetable oil for frying 2 1/2 tbsp unsalted butter, melted 2 large eggs, separated 1/2 cup plus 2 tbsp sugar 2 tbsp lemon juice 1 tsp lemon zest 2 medium tart...