Autumn Jewels Gelatin Salad
- 1 cup cranberries
- 2 apples
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 6 ounces red gelatin
- 15 ounces crushed pineapple
- 1 cup celery — diced
- 1/2 cup nuts — chopped
- 2 cups boiling water
- Chop the cranberries, apples and celery into small pieces.
- Drain the pineapple and save juice.
- Combine cranberries, apples and sugar; cover and refrigerate while preparing rest of salad.
- Combine gelatin with boiling water and stir until dissolved.
- Add enough water or fruit juice (apricot nectar, strawberry nectar etc.) to pineapple juice to equal 1 cup.
- Add this to the gelatin mixture.
- Chill in refrigerator until slightly thickened.
- Combine the cranberry-apple mixture with celery, drained pineapple and nuts.
- Stir into gelatin mixture.
- Pour into lightly greased mold or into individual serving molds.
- Chill until firm.
- Unmold and serve on a bed of lettuce or garnish with sour cream or slightly sweetened whipped cream and a very light sprinkling of cinnamon.
- For protecting your fingers and to slice vegetables more faster, use any of our Kitchen slicers.
- Washing, rinse and draining vegetables try our Colanders.
Best Nice Deals Team
Ingredients 1 C peanut butter chips. 3/4 C butter. 1/2 Cup cocoa. 1 Can (14 oz) sweetened condensed milk. 1 Tablespoon vanilla. Preparation Method: In a heavy saucepan, over low heat, melt chips with butter. Stir in cocoa until smooth. Add condensed milk and vanilla. Cook and stir until thickened and well blended, about 4...
Ingredients 3 C semisweet chocolate chips. 1 can (14 oz.) sweetened condensed milk dash salt. 1 C chopped walnuts. 1 1/2 tablespoon vanilla. Preparation Method: In heavy saucepan over low heat, melt chips with sweetened condensed milk and salt. Remove from heat; stir in walnuts and vanilla. Spread evenly into aluminum foil lined 8 or...