- 4 Each Fresh artichoke hearts.
- 1 Tablespoon Wine vinegar.
- 2 Cups Artichoke hearts, quartered.
- 1 Teaspoon Louisiana hot sauce.
- 1 Each Small garlic clove.
- 2 Teaspoons Salt.
- 1 Teaspoon Lea & Perrins.
- 3 Tablespoons Olive oil.
- 1 Tablespoon Lemon juice.
- In a wooden salad bowl, mash garlic and salt with a strong fork.
- Add fresh artichoke hearts, and mash with the garlic and salt.
- Add olive oil, stir.
- Add lemon juice, stir.
- Add wine vinegar, stir.
- Add hot sauce, stir.
- Add Lea & Perrins Worcestershire sauce, Mix well.
- Put canned artichoke hearts in dressing and let marinate for 1 hour, then eat as is or serve on a bed of greens.
- For protecting your fingers and to slice vegetables more faster, use any of our Kitchen slicers.
- Washing, rinse and draining vegetables try our Colanders.
Best Nice Deals Team
Ingredients ½ Cup unsalted butter 2 1/3 C confectioner’s sugar ½ C cocoa 1/4 cup heavy or whipping cream 1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla The filling of: Pecan. Walnuts. Whole almonds. After-dinner mints. Coatings: Coconut. Crushed nuts. Confectioners sugar. Preparation Method: Bring the unsalted butter, then put it in a stainless steel container or any container...
Ingredients 1/4 C butter. 1/2 C confectioner’s sugar. 1 Teaspoon almond. Extract 1 egg yolk 8 oz. White chocolate broken into small pieces. 1 C chopped blanched almonds. Lightly toasted. Preparation Method: Melt chocolate and butter in the top of a double boiler over low heat, stirring constantly. Remove from heat. Add sugar, egg yolk...
Leave a comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.