Apple Cider Salad
- 2 packages gelatin powder — unflavored.
- 2 cups apple cider.
- 1/4 teaspoon salt.
- 2 cups apples — diced.
- 1/4 cup black walnuts — chopped.
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley.
- Cooking oil.
- Lettuce leaves — for decoration.
- Put 1/2 cup chilly water into a small bowl.
- Sprinkle two envelopes (2 tablespoons) of unflavored gelatin on water.
- Let stand for 5- 10 minutes to soften.
- Heat 2 cups apple cider until extremely hot; add salt.
- Remove from heat and immediately add softened gelatin.
- Stir until gelatin is completely dissolved.
- Have a 1-quart mold lightly greased with cooking oil.
- Do not use olive oil.
- Spoon about 1/2 cup of gelatin mixture into mold and place in refrigerator.
- Chill the remaining mixture until slightly thicker than consistency of unbeaten egg white.
- Just before large bowl of gelatin is desired consistency, dice apples and chop walnuts and parsley.
- Add this to the gelatin and place into the mold which already has thin bottom layer of gelatin.
- Chill until set.
- Unmold onto serving plate which has been decorated with lettuce leaves; curly endive is a viable choice.
- For protecting your fingers and to slice vegetables faster, use any of our Kitchen slicers.
- Washing, rinsing and draining vegetables, try our Colanders.
Best Nice Deals Team
Ingredients 1/4 C butter.1/2 C confectioner’s sugar.1 Teaspoon almond.Extract 1 egg yolk 8 oz.White chocolate is broken into small pieces.1 C chopped blanched almonds.Lightly toasted. Preparation Method: Melt chocolate and butter in the top of a double boiler over low heat,stirring constantly.Remove from heat. Add sugar, egg yolk andalmond extract.Beat with an electric mixer until...
Ingredients 1/3 cup vegetable oil2 large eggs1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract4 medium carrots, grated1/2 cup tinned pineapple, crushed and drainedPinch fine salt1/2 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda1/2 cup whole meal flour2/3 cup deep brown sugar2 teaspoons ground cinnamon1 teaspoon baking powder3/4 cup plain flour Preparation Method: Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line twelve 1/2-cup...