- 16 oz. pkg fresh/frozen cheese tortellini.
- 4 ounces chopped salami.
- 4 ounces provolone cheese, cut into — 2 x 1/4″ strips.
- 11 oz. can corn — drained.
- 9 oz. package frozen spinach, thawed — squeezed to drain.
- 6 oz. jar marinated artichoke hearts — drained/chopped.
- 6 ounce can pitted ripe olives — drained/sliced.
- 1 1/2 cups prepared creamy Italian salad dressing.
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard.
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese.
- 2 ounce jar diced pimiento, drained — if desired.
- Cook tortellini to desired doneness as directed on package; drain, rinse with cold water.
- In very large bowl, combine tortellini, salami, provolone cheese, corn, spinach, artichoke hearts and 1 cup of the olives.
- In small bowl, combine salad dressing, mustard and 1/4 cup ofthe Parmesan cheese; blend well.
- Pour dressing over salad; toss gently.
- Top with remaining olives and Parmesan cheese.
- Cover; refrigerate 1 – 2 hours to blend flavors.
- Just before serving, garnish with pimiento.
- For protecting your fingers and to slice vegetables more faster, use any of our Kitchen slicers.
- Washing, rinse and draining vegetables try our Colanders.
Best Nice Deals Team
Ingredients 1 cup peanut butter 1 cup white corn syrup 1/2 cup packed brown sugar 1/2 cup white sugar 6 cups cornflakes cereal 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips 2/3 cup peanuts Preparation Method: In a large saucepan over medium heat, combine the peanut butter, corn syrup, brown sugar and white sugar. Cook stirring occasionally until...
Ingredients 1 C peanut butter chips. 3/4 C butter. 1/2 Cup cocoa. 1 Can (14 oz) sweetened condensed milk. 1 Tablespoon vanilla. Preparation Method: In a heavy saucepan, over low heat, melt chips with butter. Stir in cocoa until smooth. Add condensed milk and vanilla. Cook and stir until thickened and well blended, about 4...
Leave a comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.