Angel Hair Pasta
- 1/2 cup Extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 tsp Shallots, diced
- 4 tsp Garlic, minced
- 1 cup Medium-sized mushrooms sliced
- 1 cup Oyster mushrooms, stemmed
- 1 cup Roma tomatoes, diced small
- 12 oz Fresh spinach, washed and stemmed
- 1/2 cup White wine
- 1 cup Vegetable broth
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 24 oz Angel hair pasta, cooked
- Heat olive oil in a small skill over medium heat.
- Sauté shallots, garlic, and mushrooms until soft.
- Add Roma tomatoes and fresh spinach, then add white wine and mix well.
- When this begins to simmer, add the broth and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Return to a simmer.
- Toss with cooked angel-hair pasta.
- Approximate values per serving: 1,255 calories, 61 g fat, 1 mg cholesterol, 146 g carbohydrates, 466 mg sodium, 44 percent calories from fat.
- Washing, rinsing, and draining Pasta, try our Colanders.
Best Nice Deals Team
Ingredients 1 pound rotini. 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts. 3 stalks celery — chopped. 1 red bell pepper — chopped. 2 1/4 ounces black olives — sliced. 4 ounces feta cheese — drained & crumbled. 3 green onions — finely sliced. 16 ounces Italian salad dressing. Preparation Method: Cook chicken in water to cover...
Ingredients ½ Cup unsalted butter 2 1/3 C confectioner’s sugar ½ C cocoa 1/4 cup heavy or whipping cream 1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla The filling of: Pecan. Walnuts. Whole almonds. After-dinner mints. Coatings: Coconut. Crushed nuts. Confectioners sugar. Preparation Method: Bring the unsalted butter, then put it in a stainless steel container or any container...