Angel Hair Pasta
- 1/2 cup Extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 tsp Shallots, diced
- 4 tsp Garlic, minced
- 1 cup Medium-sized mushrooms sliced
- 1 cup Oyster mushrooms, stemmed
- 1 cup Roma tomatoes, diced small
- 12 oz Fresh spinach, washed and stemmed
- 1/2 cup White wine
- 1 cup Vegetable broth
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 24 oz Angel hair pasta, cooked
- Heat olive oil in a small skill over medium heat.
- Sauté shallots, garlic, and mushrooms until soft.
- Add Roma tomatoes and fresh spinach, then add white wine and mix well.
- When this begins to simmer, add the broth and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Return to a simmer.
- Toss with cooked angel-hair pasta.
- Approximate values per serving: 1,255 calories, 61 g fat, 1 mg cholesterol, 146 g carbohydrates, 466 mg sodium, 44 percent calories from fat.
- Washing, rinsing, and draining Pasta, try our Colanders.
Best Nice Deals Team
Ingredients 1 pound rotini.1-pound boneless skinless chicken breasts.3 stalks celery — chopped.1 red bell pepper — chopped.2 1/4 ounces black olives — sliced.4 ounces feta cheese — drained & crumbled.3 green onions — finely sliced.16 ounces Italian salad dressing. Preparation Method: Cook chicken in water to cover with 1 bay leaf.Bring to boil and cook...
Banana Walnut Bread No ratings yet Cook Time 55 minsCooling Time 5 minsTotal Time 1 hr Course BreakfastCuisine American Servings 4Calories 320 kcal Ingredients 1x2x3x200 g caster sugar3 very ripe bananas peeled, and mashed with a fork50 g toasted walnut pieces chopped1/2 cup unsalted butter at room temperature, plus more forpreparing the tin1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract1 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda1/2 teaspoon table salt2 large eggs at room temperature150 g plain flour Instructions Sift the flour, bicarbonate of...